Crypto.com has added that it has signed its first pre-registration task with the Ontario Securities Commission in Canada. The challenge marks Crypto.com as the first world cryptocurrency platform working below this project in the country.
In a perfect statement, Crypto.com says the following:
Crypto.com properties more than 50 million consumers globally and continues to strengthen and expand. It used to be situated in 2016 and works to enhance the use of cryptocurrency in each and every wallet.
Compliance underscores the entire issue that we do at Crypto.com, says Kris Marszalek, CEO of Crypto.com. The North American market, and Canada in particular, represent a large reach vicinity for the crypto market, and we are proud to work with OSC and CSA to provide Canadian customers with getting entry to a safe, impenetrable and dependable international platform.
Crypto.com’s pre-registration announcement moreover comes with records of additional licenses hooked up worldwide in preceding months:
- Received in-principle approval for a principal price institution license from the Monetary Authority of Singapore
- received provisional approval of its digital asset license from the Dubai Virtual Asset Regulatory Authority
- South Korea installed the Electronic Financial Transactions Act and Registration of Virtual Asset Service Provider
- Recently completed registration in Italy from Organismo Agenti e Mediatori (OAM).
- Completed registration from the Hellenic Capital Market Commission in Greece, Cyprus registration from the Securities and Exchange Commission