X, previously recognized as Twitter, has been in the system of seeking regulatory licenses to enter the repayments enterprise in the United States. The social media behemoth owned with the aid of Elon Musk is creating a software program with the intention of eventually enabling repayments on its platform. After receiving three transmitter licenses in Michigan, New Hampshire, and Missouri, X is getting a new one nowadays in Mississippi.
This marks the eighth license for X in the US to be approved. X now has the following licenses in the corresponding states:
- Arizona: Money Transmitter License
- Georgia: Money Transmitter License
- Maryland: Money Transmitter License
- Michigan: Money Transmitter License
- New Hampshire: Money Transmitter License
- Mississippi: Money Transmitter License
- Missouri: Sale of Checks and Money Transmitter License
- Rhode Island: Currency Transmitter
Earlier reports printed that Musk’s social media platform has been growing the integral infrastructure to enter the payments business. Now, today’s transmitter license for X offers access to the state of Mississippi. The vision of Musk to turn out to be an everything app is slowly turning into a reality, with new income streams developing in the front of our eyes. The social media platform will continue to grow its income streams, hoping that greater states follow go well with in granting licenses.